Library Technology and Security has charge of the
building security landscape. We serve in maintaining
a great learning environment whether it be in the group
study areas or in the designated quiet areas. Please feel
free to contact us with any of your security realted issues.
To accommodate individual preferences, the Stapleton-Stabley Complex contains a variety of seating and learning spaces. Please study in an area that is appropriate for your own needs.
Please report violations of the following policies to the Library Technology Services help desk or via telephone.
- 724 357-7928 (daytime)
- 724 357-2141 (Campus Police, evening)
- Group Study Areas: These open areas of the library are intended to be used for group studying. The audible level should be that of normal conversations. Loud or distracting noises are not permitted.
- Stapleton: ground and first floors (excluding first floor computer lab)
- Stabley: ground and second floors
- Group Study Rooms: These rooms are intended to be used for group studying. As with the open group study areas audible levels should be that of normal conversations. Loud or distracting noises are not permitted.
- Stapleton: ground, second and third floors
- Stabley: second floor
- Individual Study Areas: These areas are intended to be used for individual, quiet studying. Cell phones should be turned off and conversations are not permitted. Quiet study is expected and will be enforced.
- Stapleton: second and third floors (excluding group study rooms located on each)
- Stapleton: first floor computer lab